GE Energy and Mettenmeier have successfully introduced the NRM product suite to the international market as commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications, giving Smallworld users the chance to break the cost-cycle and leading to easy and thus cheap maintenance.
The high market acceptance rate of the Network Resource Managers is also mirrored in the numerous supplementary products that exist today. These include network calculation, operation, analysis, periodic network integrity checking, network control and interfaces e.g. with SAP.
Your Smallworld 4 with a new approach
- Provision of upgrades incorporated into NRM and available to all customers
- Rapid productivity due to its standard environment
- Assured product quality through a large user group world-wide
- Reduced training time
- Effective and cost-favourable data capture and update due to optimised functionality
- Modular and configurable product components instead of a monolithic individual solution
- Upward compatibility between different software releases
- Open system architecture